Senior Manager,Corporate Program Management Office 6/6/2020
Tufts Health Plan
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
If you want to bring your passion for organizing, inspiring teams and moving projects forward, to a mission-driven organization where lives are improved each day and collaboration is valued and recognized, then Tufts Health Plan's Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO) has a career opportunity for you.
* As a member of the Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO) you will manage the implementation of complex projects, and affect the organization by delivering new business and technology capabilities.
* Lead. Manage corporate strategic programs to help drive innovation and improve business performance. These projects are typically cross-functional and have durations of 12-18 months. Challenge yourself to inspire your project team's success as you manage a variety of complex projects, risks and issues.
* Champion change to transform the organization. Work to drive innovation and performance improvement at THP by leading the design and implementation of transformational initiatives across the organization. Participate in our adoption of Agile across the enterprise by managing project teams consisting of IT and business resources using an Agile approach.
* Implement projects using CPMO standard tools and methodology. You will be responsible for overseeing project delivery using our standard tools and methodology to manage project scope, schedules, risks, issues, interdependencies and resource tracking for both Agile and waterfall projects. We have a solid CMMI-compliant methodology and we welcome opportunities to improve.
* Bring people together. Organize teams across business and technology and facilitate collaboration across functional areas. Develop relationships and communicate with project teams, owners and executive sponsors across the organization.
* Hire, manage, develop and evaluate team of project managers. Engage in ongoing staff development (e.g. leadership, training, technical skills,) to create a team of high performing individuals.
* Remove obstacles. Anticipate the challenges ahead and prepare to take them on, set a course and overcome them.
* Solve problems. Conduct research and analysis and prepare project deliverables to help frame potential solutions and facilitate decision making.
EDUCATION: (Minimum education required)
* Bachelor's degree required in business, health administration, computer science or a related field
* Masters preferred
* Knowledge of CMMI a plus
* PMP preferred
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
* + 8+ years of experience managing large scale programs/projects (business and/or IT
* Ten years of business and employee management experience.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
* Enjoy being a problem solver. Exhibit strong analytical skills
* Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
* Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies
* Strong experience with vendor management
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects, meet deadlines and manage to schedule
* High degree of initiative along with ability to act as a team player
* Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of individuals (different functions and levels of management)
* Proficient with MS Office applications (e.g., Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Health care experience desired, but not required.
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!
Tufts Health Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.