Senior Marketing Analyst - Multicultural Performance 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR MARKETING ANALYST - MULTICULTURAL PERFORMANCE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 07/13/2020 Requisition Number: 263168BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Marketing, Sales Position Type: Full Time
JOB SUMMARY Title: Sr. Marketing Analyst, Multicultural Performance
The Sr Marketing Analyst of Multicultural Performance is responsible for analyzing and reporting on customer and product growth for all Multicultural segments (Hispanic, African American and International), including performance measurement by product, sales channel, major campaigns and initiatives and key product metrics (e.g. penetration, churn/survival rates, tier and bundle performance). This position will leverage Charter s MicroStrategy-based BI environment and best-in-class data mining and data visualization tools to survail performance across all geographies and segments within Charter s diverse operating footprint.
The role will contribute to Charter s success by ensuring business needs and goals are realized through proactive analysis, business trending and reporting activities. Identify and address Multicultural business opportunities and threats. Responsible for developing reporting solutions and establishing team processes and measurement protocols. Ensure data integrity and accuracy of operational databases.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversees the weekly and monthly tracking/reporting of Multicultural dashboard and reports.
* Builds and maintains reporting/dashboard to monitor customer sales, additions, reductions by segment across the entire footprint nd create market-level analysis of KPIs.
* Provides leadership in defining business-critical analysis that drives the business forward
* Maintains a strong understanding of various relational databases, provides guidance on multicutlural flagging variables to enhance the multicutural universe
* Works with cross functional teams to establish Multicultural household audits/cross examination of data flow among the various teams involved in managing MCM data and mantains a calendar of MCM data updates/refreshes
* Ensures that consistent and accurate data queries/logic are being used when populating data pools and reports. Communicates data nuances and insights in a clear and concise manner
* Presents data in a fashion that is easy to understand and highlight the most critical insights
* Develops monthly dashboard and presentations for senior leadership meetings
* Measures and tracks performance of multi-channel marketing campaigns, uses sophisticated analytic approaches and techniques to report call volume and response rate across mass media and target tactics
* Monitors/reports growth in homes passed, analyzes market share growth opportunity and competitive threats by geography and product specific to multicultural groups
* Reports/analyses performance of Sales Channels across footprint and by key market ( online, inbound sales, retail, care, retention, etc)
* Using historic and overall company targets, develops annual forecasts
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and knowledge of MicroStrategy
* Hands-on experience developing and distributing reporting of business performance on a regular cycle
* Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
* Prior experience and passion for interpreting and presenting data in addition to being able to summarize and synthesize data to inform business decisions.
* Ability to perform critical thinking in the area of data analysis and process
* Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity with a passion to solve business problems by use of actionable data and consumer insights
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments in a fast pace environment
* Must have a strong command of database concepts and exceptional SQL skills.
* Experience working with one or many business intelligence platforms
* Strategic thinker that is able to translate data into actionable business strategies.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Knowledge of marketing and sales channel principles, techniques, and processes (preferred)
* Tremendous attention to detail and ability to identify data anomalies based on trend
* Bachelor degree from accredited four year college with major in Marketing, Management, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
* MBA ( highly desired)
Related Work Experience:
Three to five years of business experience working within a Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence or Strategic Planning function of a large organization with an established reputation for measuring business performance (e.g., telecom/cable, financial, subscription business etc.)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to virtually meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: HQ452 Business Unit: Marketing MGN325 Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.