Senior Marketing Manager, Corporate Partnerships/Sponsorship (Golf)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2018
END DATE 10/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Corporate Partnerships/Sponsorships (Golf)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of the Global Marketing & Communications team based in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Senior Marketing Manager, Corporate Partnerships
This role is responsible for supporting the planning and day-to-day management of the events program across Aon s newest partnerships with the PGA TOUR and LPGA.
* Develop and lead the strategy, programing, planning and execution of key initiatives related to:
* Events: Convening clients at key events including tournaments, business networking events, corporate golf days
* Moments: Delivering personalized experiences for clients
* Integrate the partnership narrative into marketing initiatives, including:
* Creative look & feel
* Ambassador integration
* Guest communications
* Proactively building relationships with colleagues from across the business, including senior leaders, to deliver commercially led initiatives
* Collaborate with the broader MarComms team to plan and deliver key initiatives
* Plan and manage all events and moments to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
* Measurement and evaluation of key activity against set KPIs
* Manage and work collaboratively with PGA TOUR, LPGA and agency partners
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Proven ability to manage multi-event programs
* Strong commercial and business acumen, and experience of managing budgets
* Proven management skills, combined with the ability to effectively manage a broad range of internal stakeholders
* Proven ability to effectively manage and control work undertaken by agencies and suppliers
* Proven relationship development experience and able to manage partners and stakeholders
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills, including copywriting skills, as well as a high degree of attention to detail
* Proven independent decision maker with good organizational skills
* Bachelors degree in marketing or related field; MBA is a plus
Behaviors & Mindset
* Can-do attitude, self-driven, proactive and dynamic individual
* Proven project management skills and ability to organize large-scale events independently
* Able to exercise keen judgment
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
* Comfortable managing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
* Ability to interact effectively with senior management across the business
* Willingness to travel and work outside of traditional office hours with a global team
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.