Senior Media Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2019
END DATE 1/17/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs Senior Media Planner, you function as a key member of the Media team and are responsible for the day-to-day deliverables and maintenance of media campaigns. You will assist in the development of media programs, reporting, optimization and analysis for the Marriott account.
* Evaluates and negotiates returned proposals to determine media selections
* Leads final tactical recommendation and rationale connecting back to the strategy at all points
* Collaborates with Social, Video, Content and Programmatic team extensions when planning
* Develops RFPs and manages vendor responses
* Coordinates with traditional and digital media planners to plan & execute all Marriott campaigns
* Strives to find new and innovative programs to increase Partner participation
* Publisher reach out, industry research, program evaluations & POVs
* Weekly communications& status meetings
* Oversees the day to day execution and operations of all campaigns and management of more junior team members
* Act as primary media point of contact for internal teams
* Verifying media execution
* Communicating with publishers to fulfill all requests
* Ensures quality control of media deliverables to clients
* Collaborates with Data Science for all reporting and leads insights and optimization recommendations on all campaigns
* Actively mentors new employees and encourages learning across the department Experience Guidelines
* 3-5 years of media planning experience; with a minimum of 2 years digital experience
* Ability to develop adigital media plan, and coordinate launch of a media campaign with minimum direction
* Process oriented and strong organizational skills
* Understanding of / experience using Prisma / MediaOcean is ideal
* Develop and maintain media plans for clients by ensuring deliverables are met and align with clients goals and objectives
* Must have strong business writing, presentation, and client-service skills
* Must have organizational and quantitative/analytical skills including experience with media forecasting and analysis
* Strong knowledge of media planning tools such: Adrelevance, @plan, Nielsen Net Ratings, MRI, Kantar and Comscore
* Team player, dynamics, and dependability are a MUST
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint Education: Bachelor s degree required
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.