Senior Medical Sales Representative-Experienced Reps Only
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Giant Medical, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPLEASE NOTE: ONLY EXPERIENCED REPS WITH STRONG EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH PHYSICIANS, MEDICAL OFFICES, AND HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. ALL CONVERSATIONS WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
GIANT Medical is an Independent Medical Distributor now recruiting experienced sales representatives to represent our full product line. We offer a variety of innovative products, and have secured product lines with unparalleled service and support, with revenue for the client.
GIANT Medical has a thorough vetting process for all products we represent, and only partner with vendors that meet our strict criteria. We do not participate or represent products with excessive billing or questionable billing.
GIANT Medical understands your relationships you have developed are very valuable, and provide quality products that will further strengthen those relationships.
Giant Medical pays representatives by direct deposit, and provides full sales reports and transparency. We leave no doubt on when and what you will be paid for commissions.
Call points include: * ACO's
* Hospital Systems
* Primary Care
* Pain Management
* Podiatry and more.
We provide top commissions, product training, and great support. Giant Medical is focused on providing high quality medical products and services which improve patient care, while maintaining the utmost moral and ethical standards at every level of the company. Giant Medical represents products which meet three goals: * Patient Benefit
* Revenue for the provider
* Residual monthly sales commissions
Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Sells products such as testing services, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care, cardiology, psychiatry, and hospitals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES * Maximize existing relationships with customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, hospice, and nursing homes to sell medical products and services.
* Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital administration.
* Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in multiple call points
* Build relationships with medical staff.
* Perform product demonstrations, implementation, and educational support.
* Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
* To call on regular and prospective customers to promote products and services.
* Research competitors.
* Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
* Take orders and disburse receipts.
* Estimate time and date of delivery.
* Help in the implementation and set-up of testing services.
* Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS * Prior Sales Experience in Medical Sales or B to B sales (Medical Sales experience preferred)
* Basic computer skills in:SpreadsheetsPowerpointWord processing
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS * Prior Sales Experience in Medical Sales or B to B sales (Medical Sales experience preferred)
* Strong existing relationships with physicians, medical offices, and hospital administration
* Being visual or creative
* Being outgoing or talkative
* Self Motivated
* Goal oriented
ONLY EXPERIENCED REPS WITH STRONG EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH PHYSICIANS, MEDICAL OFFICES, AND HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
ALL CONVERSATIONS WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GIANT MEDICAL.
Powered by JazzHR