Senior PhD Medicinal Chemist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/5/2020
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client's team as a Senior PhD Medicinal Chemist in Cranbury, New Jersey. As part of the medicinal chemistry division working in drug discovery research, the Senior PhD Medicinal Chemist role will lead the delivery of high quality and translational preclinical drug candidates to meet critical medical needs. If you are a well-qualified professional at a PhD level, this is the role for you.
* Determine project strategy, priority, and deliver according to company predicted timelines
* Design molecules to address potency, physical properties, PK, and safety issues
* Collaborate and maintain a good working relationship with biology team to address any project issues
* Manage both internal and external employees
* Provide monthly updates through monthly meetings and reports
* Minimum of 10 years of clinically-related industrial experience required
* Experience in drug discovery and early development required
* Strong expertise in medicinal chemistry and synthetic chemistry
* Demonstrated experience meeting company timelines on past drug discovery programs
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Minimum of PhD in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include:
* Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
* Organized. You're an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
* Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you're eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
* Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
* Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation/sexual preference, pregnancy/maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.