Senior Pricing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/7/2020
END DATE 2/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Pleasanton, CA, US
Expected Travel: None
REQUISITION ID: 1930
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract s initial focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving normal sexual function1. The FDA-cleared UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 100,000 men worldwide have been treated with the UroLift System, which is available in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Canada, Mexico and South Korea. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients lives. 1 *No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction. McVary; Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study. POSITION SUMMARY
The Senior Pricing Analyst will play a vital role in providing and translating advanced sales analysis into developing strategic pricing strategies. These executed strategies will help improve the overall profitability as well as streamline the programs regionally. As an integral member of the Sales Operations team, this position partners cross-functionally with other departments to provide transactional pricing support while seeking for process improvements. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interpret financial & operational metrics / results to drive change / behavior.
* Process, analyze, and track standard pricing quotes and contracts.
* Influence business partners to utilize pricing metrics to make data-driven decisions.
* Develop & manage pricing reports, providing guidance to the Finance Team.
* Calculate rebates based upon the contractual commitments.
* Partner with Finance to ensure rebates are being allocated correctly and in a timely manner.
* Determine optimal pricing and programs while maintaining profitability.
* Develop commitment program for current contracts.
* Develop key market area benchmarks based upon market activity and reimbursement landscape.
* Propose rebate commitment agreements based upon historical and future sales forecasts
* Evaluate current rebate programs and estimate potential financial impact of each pricing proposal.
* Provide and support business recommendations based on pricing policy, market activity, and the reimbursement landscape.
* Builds customizable financial models to reflect the opportunity under consideration, including applicable business models and strategies
* Forecast potential revenue impact of potential pricing models and programs.
* Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high achieving, and fun! EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or Finance; or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with a track record of outstanding performance, preferably in a medical device company
* Minimum of 3 years experience in pricing and contracting.
* Sales reporting experience a plus.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to demonstrate self-starting characteristics.
* Ability to follow protocol when supporting unfamiliar or challenging customer inquiries.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Ability to communicate results and provide recommendations to senior management.
* Successful track record of wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; quick learner and self-starter.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; familiarity with QAD a plus.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA , Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/