Senior Product Innovation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/3/2019
END DATE 11/16/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR PRODUCT INNOVATION MANAGER
Internally this role is a Global Innovation Manager
Business Unit Global Branding, Innovation, and Sustainability Professional Hygiene (GBIS PH) is looking for a SENIOR PRODUCT INNOVATION MANAGER (GLOBAL TECHNICAL INNOVATION MANAGER) for the Innovation Team Tabletop for area of conventional napkins. This position will develop & deliver innovative new solutions to better meet the needs of a defined target audience. The role will work in a marketing/ technical partnership to take prioritized concepts through all stages of the innovation funnel from concept to launch (which will be executed by the regional teams).
On top of close cooperation with the Global Brand Director, this candidate will also work closely with the lead markets, Brand, Insights, Dispenser quality, R&D, Technology, Packaging, Manufacturing/Supply Chain and external suppliers to secure strong innovation plan to drive company sales growth and reach overall Essity targets.
As a member of the Global Professional Tabletop team, you will contribute to continue driving strong profitable growth for our category globally, securing a shaper position! You will work in partnership within the Innovation Team and will report to the Global Brand Director Tabletop Wiping &Cleaning located in Philadelphia.
This Senior Product Innovation Manager (Global Technical Innovation Manager) position will be located in Gothenburg/SE or Philadelphia/USA, and it is a permanent role.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Contribute to and implement development of assortment vision and ambition and innovation strategy for conventional napkins, with focus on the technical area
* Help identify opportunities and gaps vs competition that enable to fuel the innovation pipeline and build the brand in accordance to our brand pyramid and brand architecture
* Partner with Brand team, Insights, Dispenser quality, R&D, Technology, Packaging, Manufacturing/Supply Chain and Lead Markets to secure strong innovation plan
* Lead or co-lead projects through the funnel stages
* Assess technical feasibility of the project, own the requirement spec and agree mandatory parameters for the article
* Secure alignment with R&D, Technology and Manufacturing/Suppliers
* Work closely with the commercial teams in lead markets to prepare for successful launch
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor of equivalent relevant field
* Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in a technical position in a multinational environment
* Experience in the Tabletop category and basic know-how of paper making and converting processes are a plus
* Proven project management skills
* Self-motivated, objective driven with ability to work autonomously
* You have an eye for smart and innovative ideas that helps to shape and set new standards in the market
* Ability to bridge and balance technology criteria with commercial/business requirements
* Proven ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams
* Strong English speaking and writing skills.
* Strong communication and presentation skills on all levels
* TRAVEL: Ability to travel up to 10% of the time to domestic and international locations.
Furthermore, we would like to find a person that has a passion to Think Ahead and to find the possibilities that doesn t yet exist. A curious innovator with excellent networking skills.
Step inside our world via the link below:
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn (EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at www.essity.com.
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impact innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.