Senior Product Manager, COVID-19 & Medical 911 in Scottsdale, AZ 5/5/2020
Global Medical Response
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, COVID-19 & MEDICAL 911 IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Position Title: Senior Product Manager, COVID-19 & Medical 911
Reports to: Vice President, Product Development
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona; Willingness to travel 50 nights per year, Relocation provided
Global Medical Response (GMR) is the nation s leading provider of emergency and non-emergency medical transportation. Founded in 2018 through a merger of America s largest ground medical transport provider and the world s largest independent air medical operator, GMR has a mandate to build the future of emergency medical services, disaster response, and patient mobility. Our 38,000 colleagues across GMR provide care to the world at a moment s notice.
GMR is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join its Product Development Group - a newly formed team responsible for pioneering growth and value creation through new platform technologies, payor models, and service offerings. With a portfolio of products in development and more on the horizon, the Sr. Product Manager at GMR must effectively synthesize the company s decades of domain expertise with new systems thinking and software development. Reporting to GMR s VP of Product Development, we re seeking a tested entrepreneurial leader to innovate, execute, and lead medical products from conception to commercialization.
The COVID-19 pandemic is generating opportunities to initiate and scale innovation in Medical 911. Surges in COVID-related 911 calls require new solutions that integrate rapid deployment architecture, software interoperability, and flexible nationwide staffing. Telehealth for 911 is possible now more than ever given greater regulatory flexibility and broadened acceptance of remote emergency response. GMR s innovation efforts for COVID-19 are in need of a Senior Product Manager with the requisite experience to also lead the company s long-term initiative to transform medical 911. The Senior Product Manager s portfolio will include COVID-19 response, telehealth for CMS s ET3 program, the scaleup of GMR s 911 Nurse Navigation service, and the identification of non-call technology offerings for our Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) customers. The Senior Product Manager will exercise wide latitude to conceive new Medical 911 products and forge partnerships that can impact the lives of millions.
* Discover market needs and user requirements.
* Document a product vision and strategy.
* Own and maintain the roadmap.
* Collaborate with software development, UI/UX, field operations, sales, and marketing.
* Propose scalable architecture meeting current needs and future growth scenarios.
* Develop and test product pricing and positioning including customized orders.
* Run beta and pilot programs with early adopters.
* Enable full-scale commercialization with sales tools and marketing collateral.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in a technology, healthcare, or business-related field.
* 3-7 years of product management, development, or commercialization experience.
* Master s degree in a technology, healthcare, or business-related field.
* Experience guiding multiple medical products from conception to commercialization.
* Experience in a high-growth technology business.
* Ability to execute technology licensing and or strategic partnership opportunities.
* Interest in graduating from Product Development into GMR business leadership.
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
* Demonstrated history of translating customer insights into value-generating offerings.
* Working experience with Agile methodology and product marketing tools.
* A strong bias towards action and posture of extreme ownership.
* Ability to navigate project ambiguity and organizational complexity.
* Effective communication at every level - within teams, to executives, to users, to the press.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled