Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/23/2020
Greenwood Village, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Product Management team at Meredith Digital defines and delivers the consumer experience for premium brands such as Allrecipes.com, Better Homes & Gardens, Martha Stewart, Shape, Parents, etc.
This Senior Product Manager must develop a strategic vision around a brand and deliver a site experience and feature set that enables that vision. We are looking to build engaging experiences around our brands, which excite users and deliver differentiated experiences that align with the voice of the brand. We need a leader who is able to set goals and drive us to execution. You must be collaborative in your approach to internal stakeholders, while simultaneously and vigorously championing the consumer experience.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
35 * Creating a product vision and roadmap for your feature areas, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog, and creating internal buy-in
35 * Collaborating with designers, developers and other stakeholders across the company to bring the vision to life ensuring requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
30 * Analyzing and interpreting key product and feature metrics to surface actionable insights and product requirements
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
* BA/BS required
* A minimum of 3+ yrs experience in product management preferably focused on an online consumer business.
* Agile experience required, CSPO preferred
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Customer-focused: Always aiming to WOW the user with great products & services
* Agile and iterative: Able to think strategically and act tactically - focusing on minimum viable product
* Analytical: Able to dive into the numbers to solve problems & discover new insights.
* Passionate & Articulate: Can communicate clearly and persuasively
* Tech savvy: You always have your finger pulse of latest technology & competitive trends
* Collaborative: Able to work with stakeholders across the company to reach consensus
* Be able to think strategically and act tactically. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
* Uphold and evangelize our core culture values and the brand values in every day responsibilities.
* Be a problem-solver, not just a problem alerter. Problem alerters are a dime a dozen. It is easy to sit around and point out the flaws of any system, product or organization. We need problem solvers. Problem solvers are the real innovators in this world.
% Travel Required (Approximate): 0
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees