Senior Product Marketing Manager - CSG
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/8/2020
END DATE 4/21/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB CATEGORY
Customer Success Group
We are looking for an experienced product marketing guru to bring our core value of Customer Success to life through internal and external communications, standout presentations, keynotes, website, enablement content, and more. Working with a highly cross-functional team, you will support the development of the customer success brand at Salesforce. Bringing creativity and fresh perspectives, you ll focus on our top brand initiatives for the Customer Success Group. This role will keep an eye on customer feedback and market trends, and infuse creativity and fresh ideas in our messaging and presentations.
* Create and maintain marketing assets including pitch decks, keynote presentations, and enablement trainings
* Interact with senior executives and extended teams to create and develop impactful and innovative keynote presentations
* Drive clarity, consistency, and reach with our message across channels
* Partner cross-functionally to deliver creative and memorable brand campaigns
* Work with voice of the customer teams to identify top customer insights and use customer feedback to inform new messaging
* Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
* 5+ years of experience in product marketing. MBA a plus. (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school...)
* Master storyteller with a proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
* Advanced PowerPoint and Apple Keynote skills. Design and Photoshop skills a plus
* Best-in-class communication skills and executive presence
* Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative "breakout" marketing ideas
* Passion for software-as-a-service, technology and customer success
* High energy with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes s World s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.