Senior Project Manager/ Deputy Program Manager 5/5/2020
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECS is seeking a Senior Project Manager to support the development and integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud Solutions for a DoD customer.
We are a rapidly growing company that considers our employees to be our most important asset. People truly are number one at ECS. We are situated in Fairfax, VA -- well positioned for most commutes in the Northern Virginia area. Our newly renovated office spaces are first class and provide an inspirational environment. We offer opportunities for telework and have some of the most interesting advanced IT business in the DC area. ECS has extraordinary customers who are thought and action leaders in the AI/ML field. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits to the right person for this key position.
ECS is seeking a technically skilled Senior Project Manager to manage and provide direction for a research and development Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) project supporting a DoD customer. The candidate will work closely with stakeholders to include the DoD, commercial vendors, and traditional federal contractors to translate customer requirements into formal agreements and plans that meet the customer's mission needs. The candidate will work with the customer to identify their objectives and develop a proposed solution. The candidate will lead a highly technical team in initiating, planning, controlling, and executinginitiatives in support of sensitive and critical Joint Artificial Intelligence Center priorities.
* Must have a Bachelor s Degree
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must possess an Active Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI
* 10+ years of management experience; prior project management experience required.
* Experience in detailed technical requirements gathering, interpretation, analysis, and validation to develop strategic plans to meet customer mission requirements
* Experience in project planning, scheduling, and preparing detailed products regarding program status and in the use of Microsoft Project.
* Experience in software development, maintenance, and support, including quality assurance and life-cycle management.
* Experience leading technical and non-technical teams in the many components of project management such as: financial management, program documentation, scheduling, deployment, customer service, quality control, and others.
* Experience managing subcontractors; managing multiple, diverse, and non-traditional subcontractors is a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
* Knowledge of sensor imaging systems and products and familiarity with AI/ML learning applications, integration, and testing/evaluation standards.
* Experience working with multiple stakeholders in the customer space and managing competing priorities.
* Requires the ability to operate in a fluid, high operational tempo environment. Must demonstrate flexibility and the ability to change directions rapidly when required.
* Top Secret Clearance
* Master s Degree highly preferred in technical area or business/project management
* PMP Certification
* Experience working with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
* Experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) organizations or performers
* Familiarity with intelligence community collection and exploitation techniques
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.