Senior SAP Functional Analyst 6/3/2020
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Synopsys, we re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we re powering it all with the world s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Senior SAP Functional Analyst
Weu0027re looking for Senior SAP Functional Analyst to join our team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
* Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of related experience
* At this level, post-graduate coursework or knowledge base equivalent may be desirable
* Have wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to independently resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
* Customarily exercises a high level of independent judgment and interpretation in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically.
* Hands on experience and demonstrated experience of functional specification writing and familiarity with project planning and flowchart tools
* Good understanding of and compliance with the companies approved support and development methodologies
* Responsible for providing system support, developing activities, and assisting in determining system capabilities and development timelines
* Configures SAP and the creation and maintenance of supporting documentation
* Works with technical experts on programs, interface, reporting requirements, and development of technical specification
* Writes and executes integration and user test scenario including functional specification writing
* Creates training course materials and delivers presentations. Interacts with customers to determine business requirements
* Understands customer wants and needs
* Demonstrates ability to work independently and in teams to create and meet schedules
* Able to interact with different levels of management and people with different personality styles
* Frequently performs in project leadership role
* Drives programs and business initiatives
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and projects
* Offers new solutions or direction and is able to encourage and motivate others to support new solution or direction
* May advise senior management on specialized technical or business issues
* May coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead
* Represents the organization as the principle contact on business unit and/or company-wide projects
* Interacts with management and senior external personnel on matters requiring coordination across internal groups
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.