Senior Staff Software Development Engineer in Test - Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout MobileIron
Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world s most ubiquitous product the mobile device. We ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently noted by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2020
* Expert in software quality and testing methodologies.
* Significant Experience in working with Cloud(AWS), CloudFormation, Kubernetes/EKS, and Enterprise Technologies.
* Familiarity with Site Reliability Engineering disciplines and able to bring concepts into Systems Testing: Availability, Fault Tolerance and Notification, Resiliency , Supportability, Upgradability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Restore, Pre-deployment validations, and Monitoring.
* History of System Testing: Failover/Switchover, Installation/Upgrade/Maintenance, Scalability, Failure Cascading Evaluation, Circuit Breakers
* Experience in integration testing with AD/LDAP, ADFS.
* Experience in MS Exchange, Identity solutions (such as PingOne and Octa).
* TCP/IP protocols and DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, SMTP and Network Security concepts.
* Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Firewall and VPN issues.
* Hands on experience with Certificate Authority servers, configuring Proxy, and Sniffing tools.
* Experience in analysing and troubleshooting network and system related issues based on Logs and Events.
* Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving.
* Self-starter, driven with passion for shipping excellent product quality.
* Excellent communication skills and exceptionally good with multitasking assignments.
* Should have experience in Chaos Engineering, failure and fault injection, to creatively identify weaknesses in architecture.
* Strong knowledge of open source tools and how to use them.
* Experience testing mobile devices, mobile operating systems, or mobile applications.
* Core Java, Python and scripting experience.
* Implement and improve automation and CI/CD
* Strong expertise on Operating systems CentOS/Linux.
* Expertise with VMWare, Hyper-V, and KVM
* Must have a passion for quality and a bias towards speed.
* Must be a motivated self-starter with a short learning curve.
* Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly.
* Strong drive for continuous improvement both in testing methodologies as well as the systems under test.
* Ability to communicate effectively Verbal & Written
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply..