Senior Superintendent - Traveling 5/2/2020
Ryan Companies US, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Info
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don t just build buildings we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for a Senior Superintendent to join our team in Minneapolis!
Do you bring at least 15+ years of successful project management experience in commercial construction? Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative work space? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate who brings a fully integrated and creative design-build approach? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today.
Some things you can expect to do:
* Manage subcontractor performance.
* Develop and track CPM schedules.
* Manage overall general construction budgets and safety programs while training personnel.
* Comprehend all design documents and review shop drawings.
* Assist project team with material procurement process and incorporate into master schedule.
* Establish and monitor QC program.
* Value-engineer throughout projects.
* Make sound choices and seek creative solutions to problems using all available resources.
* Communicate and coordinate effectively with all project team members.
* Travel for projects as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have at least 15+ years of experience in commercial construction, along with post high school education or equivalent in the construction field, possess a valid driver s license, and must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test and subsequent random testing.
You will really stand out if you:
* Have experience leading and supervising a project team.
* Have strong working knowledge of BIM and/or CAD and current building codes.
* Have previous experience creating and managing a MS Project schedule, and familiarity with the construction market.
* Are self-motivated and can supervise and work well with others while fostering a positive and inclusive work space.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations..