Senior System Engineer/Cloud Engineer 4/3/2019
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior System Engineer/Cloud Engineer for U.S. Government Client
Tetra Concepts, a Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) company, a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community is actively seeking a Senior System Engineer/Cloud Engineer to join our growing team located in Hanover, MD. TS/SCI with poly needed.
* Bachelor s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 10 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years.
* 5 years experience with Linux and platforms
* 3 years experience leading design and implementation activities in a large-scale enterprise environment.
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
* Experience developing software (Java, .NET, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, C++) scripts and automation
* Experience collaborating with the business, translating business need into technical requirements and presenting ideas in business-friendly language to management, customers and staff.
* Understanding of architecture design techniques
* Familiarity with DevOps and integrating with Gitlab, Jenkins and containers
* Experience with REST APIs to provide data to other applications looking to integrate with the PARTSHOP offerings
Nice If You Have:
* Experience with open source COTS/GOTS/FOSS solutions
* Experience with cloud-based computing
* Experience with automation tools such as Ansible or similar tools
* System Administration experience
* Storage Administration experience
* Understanding of IaaS, PaaS and Containers
Benefits You ll Enjoy:
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
* Generous Leave
* 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
* $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
* Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
What Employees Say:
Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
Engage Your Expertise We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
* Back Share