Senior Systems Analyst with TS/SCI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/17/2019
END DATE 2/7/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide. IMG seeks a Senior Systems Analyst to work in Denver, CO.
The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for the following:
* Determine user requirements and design specifications for computer networks. Plan and implement network upgrades. Design, test, and inspect the computer data communications systems. These systems include wide area networks (WANs), local area networks (LANs), and intranets. Analyze and organize the corresponding hardware and software combined solutions through network modeling and planning.
* Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands.
* Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
* Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
* Determine specific network hardware or software requirements, such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas.
* Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
* Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
* Develop procedures to track and report network availability, reliability, capacity, or utilization.
* Develop or recommend network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
* Estimate time and materials needed to complete projects.
* Evaluate network designs to determine if requirements are met efficiently and effectively.
* Monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to detect problems, identify inefficient use of computer resources, or perform capacity planning.
* Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
* Prepare detailed network specifications, including diagrams, charts, equipment configurations, and recommended technologies.
* Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
* Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, to alert them to future needs, to resolve problems, or to address system maintenance issues.
* Coordinate installation of new equipment.
* Coordinate network or design activities with designers of associated networks
* Design, organize, and deliver product awareness, skills transfer, and product education sessions for staff and suppliers.
* Develop network-related documentation.
* Explain design specifications to integration or test engineers.
* Develop plans or budgets for network equipment replacement.
* Prepare design presentations and proposals for staff or customers.
* Supervise engineers and other staff in the design or implementation of network solutions.
* Use network computer-aided design (CAD) software packages to optimize network designs.
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI (with CI poly preferred)
Candidates without polygraph must be willing and able to attain a CI polygraph.
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off