Senior Tax Accountant 11/1/2019
EMCOR Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a Fortune 500 company and a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
A provider of critical infrastructure systems. EMCOR gives life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones by it planning, installing, operating, maintaining, and protecting the sophisticated and dynamic systems that create facility environments. This includes electrical, mechanical, lighting, air conditioning, heating, security, fire protection, and power generation systems--in virtually every sector of the economy and for a diverse range of businesses, organizations and government. EMCOR represents a rare combination of broad reach with local execution, combining the strength of an industry leader with the knowledge and care of 170 locations.
Job Title: -- Senior Tax Accountant
Job Summary: -- The position is responsible for the preparation of Federal and Multi-State Income and Franchise Tax Returns for EMCOR Group, Inc. and its Subsidiaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
* Preparation of Federal and Multi-State Income and Franchise Tax Returns for EMCOR Group, Inc. and Subsidiaries
* Special Projects as required
* An undergraduate degree in accounting is required
* Masters of Tax Degree preferred
* CPA preferred
* Minimum 5 years' experience corporate income tax experience in a large, national public accounting firm or 5 years of experience in a multinational public company
* Public accounting experience preferred
* Broad based knowledge of federal and multi-state corporate tax
* Onesource Tax Software experience required
* Support tax accounting function as needed
* Advanced Excel skills required
* Effective problem solver and decision maker
* Self-starter / Self-motivated
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with independent auditors
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled