Service Advisor (Medford) 9/13/2020
Medford Lithia Stores
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Medford Nissan prefers to hire from within, but since we continue to grow so fast we are seeking a talented Service Advisor to enhance our team!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
* Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
* Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
* Maintain the company s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
* Act as a liaison with customer and technicians to schedule and prioritize work order to ensure that service issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* Work with sales and body shop to assist in obtaining repair authorization and customer estimates.
* Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
* Communicate via phone and email in response to questions, problems and complaints and follow up to ensure timely and accurate service.
* Oversee and participate in quality control.
* Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Accredited training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control.
* At least one year of mechanic/vehicle maintenance experience.
* Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.
* Computer proficiency.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
* Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen