Service Coordinator 12/31/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 80 years, Aircond has designed and delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today Aircond delivers a full spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
We believe that our Service Coordinators are a critical part of our team. They are typically the first contact our customers experience and the primary/frontline support for EMCOR Services Aircond. Our Service Coordinators are to provide coordination and customer service support to our Service Technicians, District Service Managers, Service Administrators, and any other administrative/functional department. This includes, but not limited to, creating work orders and coordinating with necessary parties to effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues in ways that meet or exceed our customers' expectations. Detailed customer follow up to include work order updates, quote submittals, and not to exceed extensions. This may be on an hourly, daily or weekly basis. They will ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner. Position will be focused on maintaining the service needs of a high-volume account for one of EMCOR Services Aircond's largest customers. The ability to work closely across various departments interfacing with multiple levels within the organization is necessary to exceed the expectations of the customer. They are to be detailed oriented, results driven, work well under pressure and above all else possess excellent customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following -
* Dispatch Technicians to service calls for assigned accounts
* Create call slips in COINS, if applicable
* Handle inbound and outbound calls.
* Create and dispatch work order request to technicians.
* Respond to email inquiries in a timely manner
* Interact with internal and external customers via phone and in person.
* Primary contact between the customer and the service department (District Service Managers (DSM's), Technicians, Account Managers, and Service Billing Administrators).
* Continuous monitoring and maintenance of the Call Management System (scheduling board) throughout the day, routinely checking all open calls and dispatch accordingly.
* Work as a liaison between Aircond's branch offices, Subcontractors and Special Account Customers. Establish a rapport with all parties so that you can proficiently service the customer while protecting the interests of the branches. As the liaison, it is of utmost importance that you communicate as much as possible with all parties involved. By being the primary POC, we can limit confusion and too many touches on work orders as well as doubling efforts.
* Spearhead all special initiatives that are requested by their specific customers.
* Help to maintain websites as needed and required by the customer.
* Help ensure proper protocol is followed on every call including Multi-Site Accounts IVR processes, customer on-site scheduling, check in procedures and contacts, and closing out work orders with customers
* Regularly check and maintain the Service dispatch email box and appropriately file emails once they are addressed to help keep the inbox organized.
* Assisting others who may be assigned ownership of a specific account, or set actions on an account on an as needed basis.
* Schedule Preventative Maintenance (PM) calls and track completion for assigned accounts.
* Coordinate overall account activities with customers, DSM's, vendors, and technicians.
* Take ownership and follow customer-specific policies and procedures for each of our numerous clients.
* Escalate and track high priority work orders according to customer account and site requirements.
* Coordinate and prioritize scheduling of work with customers, technicians, DSM's, and other jobs/projects to maximize customer satisfaction. Also, takes into account customer urgency, parts/materials availability, and available manpower. Accurately reviews current day work progress and next day scheduled field visits. Then sends updates to customers, DSM's and Technicians.
* Checks in with technicians via phone and email; provides them with hourly/daily updates regarding service call type, location, and scope of work.
* Work in progress report - follow and update status and scheduled completion date for each open and incomplete service orders. Requires routine and on-going coordination with DSM's and Lead Technicians.
* When needed, work with DSM and Technicians to secure pricing for repairs and supply the customer with those quotes. Inform Technicians of quote approvals and update COINS as needed.
* As and if required by Customers, complete quote requests within 24 hours of receiving pricing information including requesting not-to-exceed (NTE) increases as necessary.
* Collaborate with Service Administrators, DSM's and Technicians on special initiatives as they are required by Customers.
* Assist with billing as needed.
* Daily confirm and complete previous days time from Technicians Service Visits and Time Cards so as to facilitate timely closing and billing of work orders.
* Audit/Verify labor and material cost against work orders, such that work orders costs are accurate and complete before invoicing.
* Discuss all questionable charges with technicians and if necessary the DSM. Level 1 Coordinator, Level 2 Quality Assurance.
* Weekly complete technician payroll process to ensure completeness and transition to Payroll.
* Create, disperse and manage internal reporting on an as needed basis with guidance from Support Services Manager and/or General Manager.
* As required, help to maintain customer information in COINS as pertaining to site file, equipment and contracts.
* Perform other general administrative duties as needed.
* Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator are subject to change to meet the needs of the customer or Aircond as a whole.
* Associates degree and a minimum of three years of relevant Coordination experience in an HVAC, Service and Repair or Facility Maintenance environment preferred. However, candidates with a high school diploma or a general equivalency diploma (GED) and five years of experience in a similar environment supporting external and internal customers, vendors and/or clients in multiple locations will be considered.
* A positive mindset towards working with customers and fellow employees, meeting challenges with a win/win perspective such that everyone involved with each situation believes they are valued and key to the success of each interaction. To that end, will go above and beyond to accomplish our missions of providing professional and friendly service.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent telephone etiquette.
* Ability to deliver clear, concise and professional email communication.
* Ability to work under pressure and constantly make correct decisions with limited input, and determine when to escalate issues to the Supervisor.
* Ability to express confidence in providing and receiving pertinent information.
* Strong problem solving skills, ability to think critically under pressure.
* Strong customer service skills and be able to handle high call volume in fast pace setting.
* Ability to understand and accurately communicate customer's needs.
* Proficiency with MS Excel and Word, as well as enterprise wide e-mail systems such as Lotus Notes or Microsoft Outlook.