Service Delivery Analyst I - Campus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/15/2019
END DATE 12/18/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlease be sure your resume includes the following information: university/college, degree type, major, GPA, anticipated graduation month & year, and any previous internship experience.
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport
Are you looking for an exciting place to jumpstart your career? Do you feel passionate about innovative technology? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Service Delivery Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
This Analyst role will involve
* You serving as technical and functional point of contact for all support related initiatives and service restoration activities (Incidents/Requests) for Commercial applications and platforms such as Bizagi, Eloqua, ProvisionIT, Seismic, ServiceNow, and many more.
* Commercial systems support includes configuration, development, testing, reporting for incident and problem resolution and small projects.
* Driving automation and orchestration to reduce incident resolution time and improve response processes with respects to continuous improvement
* Acting as a liaison to Enterprise Corporate Systems and Commercial systems function for support-related issues and acts as a liaison to Information Technology and third-party vendors for problem resolution of software related issues.
* Assisting in maintaining configuration tables and performing mass updates.
* Performing on-call responsibilities.
* and much more!
Come and join us
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
* Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
* Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
* Keep it simple; We re straightforward and easy to do business with.
* Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
* 2 or 4-year degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field or combination of experience and education preferred with a graduation date no later than December 2019.
* Preferred .NET, SQL Server, C#, Java experience or knowledge and nice to have DB2
* Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing.
* Proficiency with data manipulation and analysis tools, including Microsoft Excel, Access and Project.
* ITIL Foundation Certification
If this sounds like you, we d love for you to get in touch.
What s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organization that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
Applicants for this position must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now and after graduation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status..