Service Desk Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/3/2020
WANTED: a Service Desk Technician with a Secret
As a Service Desk Technician you will:
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and
personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Service Desk Technician:
* Providing first-level contact and problem resolution
for all users with assigned software application
* Resolving as many user-reported problems as
expertise permits using available tools and
following procedures and policies for the handling
of support cases.
* Responding to users requests for technical
assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
* Acting as a liaison between customers and internal
support staff to assure accurate problem
* Maintaining communications with customers during the
problem resolution process.
* Following all standard help desk procedures and log
all help desk interactions via Help Desk tool.
* Assisting with installing, troubleshooting,
diagnosing and resolving Window servers and other
computer-related equipment problems to ensure
* Receiving and processing workload assignments only
from the technical support division team leaders
and/or supervisor through contractor lead
* Informing and meeting with the technical support
team daily or as required in order to discuss new
workload assignments, project milestones,
unanticipated delays, development/production
environment issues, security changes, and system
changes prior to implementation
* Promptly responding to questions asked by members of
the Technical Support Division staff in his/her
assigned area(s) and provide a prompt, concise, and
authoritative answer by coordination with internal
and external subject matter experts
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST
by U.S. Veterans.
* 2+ years experience in a DoD Service Desk
* Possess excellent technical, written, and oral
* Maintain DoD 8570 Certification (Security+ CE or
* Provide excellent customer service to both external
and internal customers.
* Document all job responsibilities to allow for easy
transition if required.
* Provide a weekly status report to the TPOC
* Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance!