Service Manager -El Centro, CA 6/4/2020
EMCOR Government Services
El Centro, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Service Manager - El Centro, CA
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Service Manager for a bid proposal for Customs and Border Protection in El Centro, CA.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
The Service Manager must have the following experience/skills:
* A minimum three (3) years of experience as a technician in HVAC and Mechanical Systems.
* A minimum three (3) years of experience in quality control inspections of building systems and equipment.
* A minimum five (5) years of experience as a manager of service technicians.
* Must be capable of working in a fast paced, changing priority work environment.
* Proficient use of a computer, Proficient with Microsoft office suite, and Maximo or other CMMS.
* U.S. citizenship (required to obtain Public Trust clearance).
* Ability to obtain/maintain an active Public Trust Clearance.
* Must have excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills.
* Must maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics and integrity.
* Excellent communications skills.
* A professional demeanor.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veteran / Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)