Service Order Analyst (DC, Washington) 8/21/2020
Tuknik Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to put your skills, talents and experience to work supporting a Federal client s organizational and digital transformation* Tuknik Government Services is looking for a Service Order Analyst to join our growing team in either Fort Collins, CO or Washington, DC
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more.
The Service Order Analyst is responsible for the tactical order process within the Service Operations function. This role is responsible for day to day activity of the Service Order Management department. The Analyst will lead the process that provides Service Order Management services for multiple USDA and Agencies. This role will also be responsible for managing KPI and metrics, process improvement, SOP creation, and serving as a SME and project owner on department-related enhancements. Previous experience in Customer Service/Order Management within the Federal Government space is strongly preferred.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and tactical minded Service Order Analyst to join our Koniag Government Service Operations Business Unit. While reporting to the Service Operations Director Koniag Governments Services, you will be responsible for assisting in all phases of planning and various types of financial analysis.
As the Service Order Analyst for our KGS team, your responsibilities include:
* Ensure order compliance to agreed customer defined SLAs and company standards Additionally, there will be a need to get into the trenches to work orders, clear roadblock and manage escalations
* Order status maintenance including order expedites, order cancellations, backorder resolution and customer escalations.
* Quality monitoring, including but not limited to, assisting with invoice reconciliation and billing, standard operating procedures, FAI process, site openings, forecasting, and demand planning, as applicable
* Works collaboratively with other Service Operations, Service Assurance and the Network Operations team members.
* Telecom and Technology Order maintenance and error queue troubleshooting and issue resolution
* Ability to maneuver and understand Government intranet system, as required, accessibility to and for item set up, provides reporting, review performance metrics, identify trends and develop recommendations for procedural improvements
* Interacts with key client contacts to provide information and strengthen partnerships
* Continually pursue opportunities to improve processes and work with organization to identify areas for process improvements and cost reductions
* Ensures key performance indicators are met for each account while exceeding all customer service expectations
* U. S. Citizen with ability to obtain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
* Bachelor's degree in, Finance, IT Management Science or experience in closely related fields
* 5+ Years Federal experience is a plus, including experience with IT service order, execution, planning and analysis related activities
* Functional knowledge of USDA Program, Planning, Budget and Execution activities a plus
* Knowledge of acquisition and contracting processes.
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage.
* Must be a self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance.
* Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts.
* Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
* Advanced MS Word skills; proficient PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Security Clearance Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting-edge IT, Environmental Resource Management and Professional Services solutions, Tuknik Government Services is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace. An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support of Koniag Inc.'s Government Services Sector, TGS is backed by a full range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of TGS. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.