Service Partner/Janitor/Custodian 9/13/2020
ServiceMaster by Stratos
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: Service Partner/Janitor/Custodian
OBJECTIVE: Participate in the cleaning of the client's account assigned by ServiceMaster Management striving to exceed management's and client's expectations.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
1. Dust per the facility's Task Schedule.
2. Clean all telephones.
3. Clean all drinking fountains.
4. Spot clean desk tops.
5. Spot clean reception/lobby glass including front door and any other partition or door glass.
6. Clean interior glass in partitions and doors.
7. Remove cobwebs.
8. Clean and polish all fixtures including toilet bowls, urinals and sinks.
9. Clean all glass and mirrors in restrooms.
10. Empty trash containers, replace liners and spot clean as needed.
11. Empty and spot clean sanitary containers.
12. Spot clean walls, doors, and partitions.
13. Refill all dispensers to normal limits.
14. Take trash to designated area.
15. Empty and clean smoking urns.
16. Spot clean spills and stains on carpeted floors.
17. Vacuum flooring.
18. Mop hard surface flooring.
19. Conduct all work in accordance with the company safety rules.
20. Participate in special cleaning projects as directed by management.
ESTABLISHED WORK PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
Service Partners have performed satisfactorily when:
1. All tasks are completed to specification in the scheduled amount of time.
2. Properly clocks in and out of the T&A System.
3. Wearing required uniform and proper identification.
4. Closets and carts are neat and orderly.
5. Communication log is checked and responded to daily by appropriate personnel.
6. Building is left secure per account specifications.
7. Service partner learns and performs all duties per new hire training.
8. Following personal safety precautions as outlined in company policy.
9. Identifies problems well; displays initiative; makes appropriate decisions.
Skills, EFFORT, Education and Physical Requirements:
1. Must be able to read and comprehend client, company and safety communications.
2. All work performed will be done standing or walking for periods of up to 4 hours.
3. Required to bend and stoop frequently.
4. Lifting of boxes, trash bags, equipment, etc., is required with maximum weight of 75 pounds.
5. Ability to push and pull carts, trash barrels, vacuum cleaners and mop with a 32 oz. wet mop.
6. Use of step ladder may be required.
Attitudes and Temperaments Required:
1. Demonstrates a pleasant and friendly attitude toward co-workers and customers.
2. Excel in performing job functions consistently and take pride in a job well done.
3. Flexibility in working scheduled hours, as well as evenings and weekends when necessary.
4. Excel in learning new company-approved methods and processes
5. Adapt to harsh environments, if required; for example: being outside for periods of time traveling between buildings
5. Willingness to comply with all company rules and regulations
6. Works well with others; displays a positive attitude at work.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.0