Service Route Representative 9/11/2020
Aire-Master of West New York
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Service Route Representative - Facility Services (4-5 day work schedule)
Aire-Master of Western New York is looking for a Full Time Service Route Representative to manage and deliver products and services to existing customers.
The Service Route Representative will be responsible for completing a specified route on time and at the optimal level of customer service while offering their trained expertise on the subject.
The SRR is responsible for providing their own vehicle to complete the route and to maintain the quality of that vehicle so that it represents the company in a good way.
Responsibilities include maintaining their personal inventory overnight or as may be required, being able to work independently while also maintaining direct communication with their manager, driving in compliance with DOT regulations, and providing safe and quality services to our customers.
This position does not require any weekend work and shifts are flexible within one day.
* Have a valid drivers license
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
* Complete Background Check and Drug Test
* Possess Smart Phone for GPS and Time Tracking
Successful candidates will also possess:
* The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
* A High School diploma, GED, or Military Service, preferred.
* Have skills in delivering good customer service and being able to talk and relate to customers.
* Self-driven and ability to work independently or as a team when needed.
* A good attitude and work ethic.