Service Technician II 6/6/2020
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Type:100% ReimbursedJob Posting Title:Service Technician IIJob Description Summary:Robotics Maintenance Technician
C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
We are looking for Robotics Maintenance Technicians to repair and maintain Robotics and Material Handling Equipment.
C&W Services offers:
Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
A Safety First Culture!Job Description:
- Install new robotic systems in stationary positions or on tracks.
- Modify computer-controlled robot movements. Document robotics test procedures and results.
- Maintain inventories of production supplies such as sensors and cables.
- Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures, using metalworking machines.
- Document robotics test procedures and results.
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems and automated material handling systems or components.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
- Test performance of robotic assemblies, using instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Disassemble and reassemble robots or peripheral equipment to make repairs such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, and servomotors.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Robotics, Mechanical or Electrical fields
- 3-5 years of experience in Automated Systems and Controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of PLC Programs
About C&W Services
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We re building the best team in the industry our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at https://cwservices.com.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.