Service Technician III 6/5/2020
North Randall, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE
Service Technician III
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
C&W Services offers:
Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
A Safety First Culture!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
* Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building
* Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
* Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
* Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Operations facility
* Develop training plans for service technicians
* Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
* Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
* 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
* 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance
* 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
* 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
* 3+ years of work order management
* Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* Previous leadership experience
* Previous vendor management experience
* Experience with robotic maintenance
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.