Services Sales Executive Public Sector HED/GOV NE US 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Job ID #: 82339
* Location: USA-NC-Raleigh
* Functional Area: Sales
* Facility: Work at Home
* Relocation Provided: No
* Education Required: Bachelors Degree
* Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
* Travel Percent: 60.00
Send This Job to a Friend Save Save Apply Now
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
The Global Accounts Services Sales Executive (SSE) will be responsible for selling an expanding services portfolio of services surrounding Lenovo PC Hardware directly to customers and with our partners. These services include but are not limited to: Deployment Services, Premier Support, Service Contract Upgrades, Protection Services, Migration Services and Maintenance along with professional services that are required to Design, Deploy, and Support of client products.
You will be expected to attain revenue and margin goals through driving new business and evangelizing Lenovo s ever-expanding portfolio of services. Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and provide leadership in a growing business. Candidate needs to have a successful track record of selling services and complex solutions that enable or enhance a PC hardware sale. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will need to understand Lenovo s portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions.
In this role, the SSE will be expected to drive their own sales calls, while also attending joint calls with sales team members at all levels of the customer organization. This is a client facing sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise working large deals at the C level. We are looking for a hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
This position will call on public DED/Gov customers in the Northeastern part of the US and will be focused on selling services close to the PC. This position will be calling on our Corporate Acquisition customers.
* Identify, develop, and close new large enterprise opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals
* Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
* Develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
* Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
* Understand and adapt to Lenovo s ongoing product and services developments
* Lead a cross-functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
* Ensure that our customers receive world-class sales and customer service
* Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
Will consider candidates in any major metro area in the Eastern and Northeast US.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience
* 7+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required
* Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota
* Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.