Servicing Product Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 11/27/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 51019
Areas of Interest: Business/Technical Analysis; Mortgage Servicing; Product Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Mortgage Servicing Product Analyst (Business Systems Analyst) is primarily responsible for supporting the definition, design, programming, and implementation of Mortgage Servicing solutions. This requires advanced technical and systems knowledge to be able to manage development across a diverse set of mortgage stakeholders.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops an in-depth understanding of the information needs of business partners throughout BOK Financial Mortgage through interviews with users, observation of day-to-day operations, and review of procedures and system documentation; maintains the technical skills necessary to support those needs; makes recommendations for system/report enhancements and improved automation.
2. Perform extensive analysis of operations data integral in determining priorities for improvement opportunities. Work closely with clients and/or the business to identify, analyze, and implement core business processes and workflows within the documentation repository to ensure accuracy and garner approval. Generate process change by integrating new processes with existing documentation as well as communicate changes to impacted organizations, ensuring integration with other functional areas. Coordinate activities and changes with Mortgage Support, IT development, operations, end users and third party service providers as appropriate. Perform business process modeling using Visio to appropriate levels of detail to ensure stakeholder agreement.
3. Represent assigned line(s) of business and determine business decisions on behalf of Department Senior Leadership. Work closely with project Stakeholders, end users, business technologists, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs. Manage the process of developing system requirements and design specifications. Directs efforts to refine conceptual systems design requirements into the technical design. Attend regular project meetings and be responsible for appropriate feedback relating to aligned LOB impacts and best practices. Perform activities to keep project status and planning activities current. Communicate status and issues with functional manager, project manager, and Stakeholder(s).
4. Designs, tests, and documents reports necessary to support day-to-day operations and longer term strategic decisions. Requires ownership of reports from requirements development and programming through ongoing maintenance and modification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive working knowledge of the project lifecycle and ability to define and map a business process into a workflow. Experience of converting business requirements and process maps into functioning workflows is essential
- Experience with test management, scripting and execution of user acceptance testing, and utilization of industry testing tools
- Advanced knowledge of BOKF Mortgage systems, services, business practices and processes
- Expert knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
- Willingness to share relevant technical, process, and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Advanced analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- 3-5 years of mortgage Servicing operations experience
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and/or operations, and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, MIS and 3-5 years experience in mortgage Servicing or 7-10 years equivalent work experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.