Shared Call Center Representative 7/9/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SHARED CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Join the team and grow with us! Become a Shared Call Center Representatives and improve customer experiences. Learn the latest customer service techniques answering incoming calls and providing support to only inbound customers. You will be shared between a set number of projects taking only inbound service request. Some sales will be required but customer service is the main priority.
Full-Time or Part-Time. Inbound Only. Base + Bonuses.
WHAT DOES A SHARED CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE DO?
As a shared role, you are responsible for making each customers day. Understand their needs and provide a proper solution in a timely manner. Learn new systems and technology to accurately manage our clients accounts. Practice your new customer service techniques with every interaction.
Our Shared Call Center Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
* Respond to inbound customer service & sales requests
* Understand customer needs and provide solutions
* Improve our partners reputation with customers
* Learn new systems and customer service techniques
* Escalate customer dissatisfaction when necessary
* Increase first contact resolutions without escalation
In addition to becoming the best-in-the-business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated. You are also responsible for bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day!
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
* The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Basic understanding of Windows operating system
* Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
* The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
* An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
* Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
* Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
* Strong team orientation and customer focus
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
* Paid Time-Off
* Regular Raises
* Work-at-Home Opportunities
* Advancement Opportunity
* Fun, Engaging Work Environment
* Casual Dress Code
* Cash and Prize Contests
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods whle using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
* Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
* Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, work-at-home option for eligible positions and programs, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
Most local positions offer work-at-home after training on-site; however, there are specific programs that are on-site only due to security requirements. There are a limited number of 100% remote positions that do not require an on-site training period listed in the Statewide and Nationwide department categories that offer web-based Zoom training.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training. In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI s response to COVID-19 please visit www.mci.world/covid-19.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of MCI and affiliates to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact Kate Murph, Vice President of Human Resources, email@example.com.
At MCI and its subsidiaries, we embrace differences and believe diversity is a benefit to our employees, our company, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment at MCI are based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. MCI maintains a work environment free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling MCI's commitment to a diverse and equal opportunity work environment.
MCI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical