Shipping and Receiving Clerk 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY OVERVIEW
SPTS Technologies, a KLA company, designs, manufactures and markets wafer processing solutions for the global semiconductor and related industries. SPTS provides industry leading etch and deposition process technologies on a range of single wafer handling platforms. End-market applications include micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), advanced packaging, LED, high speed RF device IC s and power semiconductors. SPTS is part of KLA Corporation which develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
SPTS wafer processing solutions include market-leading silicon etch, dielectric etch, dry-release etch, PVD, PECVD and molecular vapor deposition (MVD ), available with a range of wafer-handling options applicable to R&D, pilot production, or volume production environments. SPTS is headquartered and has its main manufacturing facility in Newport, UK, with additional manufacturing in Allentown, Pennsylvania. SPTS operates across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and offers comprehensive service and spare parts support through a worldwide network of service centers and qualified local agents.
* Inventory replenishment and processing of goods received. Receive and issue material to work orders
* Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory, compliance procedures for shipping domestic and international shipments.
* Contact carriers to arrange shipping for domestic and international shipments.
* Complete documentation such as pick list, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders
* Conduct Stores audit, cycle counts and stock status as required
* Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
* Document and escalate any customer service issues and/or shipping/receiving issues.
* Monitor shipping supplies and submit requisition to replenish.
* Record and rectify problems such as damages and shortages.
* Generate material pull requirements for sub-assemblies to support manufacturing schedules; includes the processing of work orders, kitting/issuing material, and order close out.
* Review work order records for shortage identification, and monitor progress, expedite as required.
* Process material receipts, physically shelf locate material, coordinate with incoming inspection where applicable, and satisfy any demand requirements.
* Coordinate miscellaneous issue and receipt activity, cycle count inventory, maintain location control accuracy, and monitor the use of all non inventory items (R&D, office supplies, etc.).
* Process miscellaneous sales orders; includes spare and component parts, customer demo wafers, etc.
* Any additional duties required by your manager
* Computer skills using Oracle (prefered) or similuar MRP/Materials Management software platforms and MS Office in a Windows environment
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Must be able to multi-task
* Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Essential Job Functions:
* Must be able to physically shelf materials
* Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds
* Must be able to climb ladders
* Must be able to work at desk using a computer, keyboard and mouse 8 hours a day
* Ability to stand 4-8 hours while performing your duties
* Ability to bend and twist to perform daily function
* Ability to be on your knees to access components on lower shelves
* HS Graduate or Equivalent
* 1 to 2 years shipping and/or receiving experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development