Site Services Specialist - Clinical Research
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
Our Site Services Specialists, located at our Eden Prairie, MN office, are responsible for day-to-day implementation and coordination of clinical trial recruitment programs. This implementation may include placing field staff at research sites to support program execution. Site Services Specialists work closely with the sponsor s study team, internal program team, research study sites, and ThreeWire representatives working at various locations in the nation to ensure successful clinical trial recruitment and retention. Most of communication is done remotely through phone and email, therefore strong oral and written communication are essential.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required.
* Minimum 2 years proven work experience within Clinical Research or similar role
* Preferred: Research Coordinator, Regulatory, and/or Recruitment experience
* Ability to manage multiple tasks under limited direction while generating quality deliverables
* Willing to take initiative and think innovative for continuous improvement of ThreeWire services
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with changing deadlines
* Team player with excellent people skills
* Strong customer focus
* Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Work closely with research staff to assess sites needs and identify opportunities to provide ThreeWire services
* Interview, hire, and train field staff
* Follow up with research site staff regarding current initiatives and offer alternative solutions/services where applicable
* Partner with internal team(s) to identify pain points and offer suitable mitigations
* Responsible for performance of field staff and oversee execution of site based recruitment plan
* Train new hires, and provide mentorship
* Opportunity to lead internal team on company initiatives
* Host team huddles
* Provide overall support to ensure program success
ThreeWire, a member of the WIRB-Copernicus Group, is a leader in clinical trial recruitment and direct-to-patient marketing. Since 1999, ThreeWire has been helping pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies achieve their patient recruitment, enrollment and retention goals.
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.