Sitter, Float Pool 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION
Under the supervision of an RN, provides close observation of patients. Also provides a safe, clean environment, assistance with activities of daily living and promotes for the general comfort and wellbeing of the patients.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide a safe, therapeutic environment.
* Ability to communicate observed changes in behavior / activity to the registered nurse.
* CPR current or obtained within the first 30 days.
* Prefer personal or professional experience as a caregiver
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 645p-715a, weekdays and weekends
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: Yes
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.