Slot Services Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Carson City, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONGENERAL SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
As the Slot Service Representative you will be responsible for the customer service in all slot areas of the casino. This position will also support the players club, by providing customers information about the players club and to issue new cards, comps, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION AND DUTIES * Observe all activity within assigned areas helping with instruction and advice to slot players on machine functions and payouts.
* Identify jackpot transactions, process and complete them promptly, accurately and with a high degree of service.
* Be capable of handling routine customer complaints and incidents and exhibits the appropriate discretion to identify situations that require the attention of supervisory personnel.
* Assist our customers with casino promotions, change, jackpot payouts, slot machine issues with tickets.
* Work in the Player s Club signing up and issuing new or replacement cards accessing current customer account information, answering questions regarding points, comps, or club credits.
* Relay casino promotions and issue comps and coupon to customers.
* Issue comps and coupons for our vendors.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS * Must be 21 years of age or older.
* Must have previous experience in handling cash.
* Basic knowledge of S.D.S, or Casino Market Place is a plus.
* Respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from guest.
* Ability to deal with inebriated customers in a courteous manner.
REQUIRED WORK CARDS * Must be registered with the Gaming Control Board
Powered by JazzHR