This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Ponca City Development Authority
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequirements: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Slot machine knowledge base required, pass extensive background check, in accordance with Kaw Nation Gaming Commission regulations to obtain a gaming license and pre-employment testing. Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time, visual dexterity suitable to read small print on machines and position may occasionally require lifting up to 50 pounds. Candidate must have excellent PC skills, knowledge of all Microsoft office products. Self motivated and work within a strenuous high volume atmosphere. Must be able to work well independently and in groups.
Responsibilities and Duties: * The Slot tech is typically responsible for repair, tracking, and knowledge base in the slot department and on the casino floor. Slot tech will assist, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading equipment.
* Knowledge of casino rules, procedures and regulations pertaining to Slot operations.
* Ability to understand and use complex computer programs input data with the ability to formulate and communicate ideas.
* Overall responsibility for proper monitoring of systems, programming, back-up and usage of Casino equipment.
* Knowledge of all Tribal, State and Federal regulations governing slot machines and their operation.
* Provides input to the department head concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
* Maintains current knowledge of gaming regulations under Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS) Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) and policy and procedures.
* Reports irregularities, suspicious behavior or safety concerns to the CEO.
* Implementing the protection and loss prevention philosophies of the CEO.
* Ensures internal control procedures and structures to safeguard company assets.
* Assist with analyzing machine and gaming performance on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
* Provide quality assistance on all new installations, construction, maintenance, and help correct any deficiencies that are recognized.
* Requires confidentiality at all times while handling company information.
* Required to answer cell phone for business calls on a 24 hour schedule.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and guests.
* Ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
* Able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
* Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
* Attend meetings when requested.
* Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed. Hours are determined by 24-hour schedule.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with guests, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
* Self motivated and ability to work independently.
* Initiate and maintain a professional work environment while communicating with subordinates, co-workers, management, guests, vendors and other departments while on duty.
* Position may require working nights, weekends and holidays as required.
* Required to wear gaming badge on upper left lapel while on duty or conducting company business.
* Assist with other duties and projects assigned by Immediate Supervisor or CEO.
Powered by JazzHR