Social Media Associate - 6 Months Contract
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/10/2020
Santa Clara, CA
Social Media Associate -- 6 month contract
Who We Are
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development, data science, and design, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S. To join the Thinkful network visit thinkful.com.
As our Social Media Associate, you will leverage our social media platforms to drive engagement with prospective students and other audiences, and to support the lead funnel. You ll own all-things community management and work closely with internal teams to uphold and improve the social media customer service experience.
In this role, you must be able to act as the face and voice of our business and infuse our tone throughout our social media platforms. You will interact daily with our social media communities and respond to their comments in a timely manner. The ideal candidate must have prior experience managing social media on behalf of a business.
* Own community management and respond daily to comments on paid and organic social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
* Collaborate with Admissions, Student Finance, and other internal teams to handle customer service requests
* Monitor, track and report on feedback
* Research, proactively outreach to, and build relationships with new social media communities
* Provide support for the content development process
* Previous experience managing social media on behalf of a business required
* Experience with Sprout Social or a similar community management software
* Knowledge of custom UTMs
* Strong customer service experience
* Knowledge of social media best practices
* Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail, critical thinker and problem solver
What is Chegg*
An always on digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist*
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: Https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: Http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: Https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: Http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: Http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer