This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/27/2019
END DATE 3/26/2020
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We are currently looking for an exceptional SOCIAL WORKER to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
Performs evaluations and services to patients of various age groups. Collects data and renders a professional opinion about treatment and care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Performs vocational rehabilitation assessment in a timely manner; dictates interdisciplinary report to clinical record within the required time frames.
* Initiates and documents discharge planning within required time frame.
* Documents therapy note on the clinical record.
* Formulates and reviews initial and comprehensive treatment plans within the required time frame.
* Identifies and documents patient care needs.
* Works closely with the interdisciplinary team to assure appropriate patient care.
* Knows, understands, maintains and monitors patients' rights.
* Provides patient/family emotional support and education
* Meets in-service requirements including mandatory education
* Perform other duties as required.
* Must read, understand, and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures
* Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 3-5 years experience.
* A Clinical Mental Health Counselor license or Independent Clinical Social Worker license is required in accordance to state regulations
* LCSW Required
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.