Software Applications Analyst, Journeyman - Secret or Top Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with Security +
Certification and an active Secret or Top Secret
Clearance to become our next Software Applications
Analyst, Journeyman at Arnold AFB, in Tullahoma, TN.
As an Software Applications Analyst, Journeyman, you
* Oversees the implementation of required hardware and
software components for approved applications,
coordinates tests of the application system to
ensure proper performance and develops diagrams and
flow charts for computer programmers to follow.
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills as a
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of an Software Applications Analyst:
* Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems,
including encoding, debugging, and installing to
support an organization's application systems.
* Develops application specifications, identifies the
required inputs, and formats the output to meet
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those
* Assists all phases of software systems programming
* Evaluates new and existing software products.
* Troubleshoots production problems related to
* Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the
conversion and/or integration of new products based
on client requirements.
* Designs and develops new software products or major
enhancements to existing software.
* Addresses problems of systems integration,
compatibility, and multiple platforms.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Required Certification: Security+
* Preferred Certification: MCSA
* Education: AS Degree (BS preferred) or equivalent
* Years of Experience: 3
* Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret