Software Applications Analyst, Senior - Secret or Top Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with Security +
Certification and an active Secret or Top Secret
Clearance to become our next Software Applications
Analyst, Senior Secret Clearance at Arnold AFB, in
As an Software Applications Analyst, Senior, you will:
* Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex
problems considering computer equipment capacity and
limitations, operating time, and form of desired
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills as a
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of an Software Applications Analyst,
* Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
* Assists in the design, development, testing,
implementation, and documentation of new software
and enhancements of existing applications.
* Works with project managers, developers, and end
users to ensure application designs meet business
* Formulates/defines specifications for complex
operating software programming applications or
modifies/maintains complex existing applications
using engineering releases and utilities from the
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those
* Assists all phases of software systems programming
* Evaluates new and existing software products.
* Troubleshoots production problems related to
* Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the
conversion and/or integration of new products based
on client requirements.
* Designs and develops new software products or major
enhancements to existing software.
* Addresses problems of systems integration,
compatibility, and multiple platforms.
* Consults with project teams and end users to
identify application requirements.
* Performs feasibility analysis on potential future
projects to management.
* Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of
application software packages, application
integration and testing tools.
* Resolves problems with software and responds to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts
as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns,
directs, and checks the work of other software
developers on development team.
* Participates in development of software user
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Required Certification: Security+
* Preferred Certification: MCSE
* Education: BS Degree or equivalent experience
* Years of Experience: 6
* Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret