Software Developer 6/6/2020
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Software Developer supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That s where you come in.
As a Software Developer supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client, you ll will be:
* Designing, programming/developing, and modifying software systems, applications, and tools, both existing and potentially new in the future
* Organizing and maintaining documentation of application development and subsequent revisions, so others are able to understand the tool
* Correcting errors by making the appropriate changes and then re-checking the tool to ensure the desired result was produced
Benefits You ll Enjoy
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
* Generous Leave
* 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
* $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
* Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
What Employees Say
Coming on board I quickly realized that PSS is a strong, always evolving company that is consistently looking for the next innovation to allow us to stand out from the competition.
* TS/SCI clearance with poly
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline, OR 10 years of related technical development experience may be substituted for education
* Strong C/C++ and Java programming/development skills and experience
* Experience working and interacting with different types of data stores (e.g. Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, PostgreSQL)
* Cloud development experience
Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required