Software Developer Desktop
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPUBLISHED JOB TITLE
Software Developer Desktop
WHO WE ARE : We are the One-Key team, a collaborative tool and equipment platform that helps jobs run smoother, with fewer headaches along the way. One-Key offers a comprehensive system for construction inventory management, including greater visibility to tools with community tracking and alerts, the construction industry's leading smart tool technology, and complete inventory management software via a mobile app or web browser.
On the connected tools team, we help users Track and Lock tools, Dial-in Performance, pull Utilization data and give users the Ultimate Control over their tools. We also work on the industry's largest tracking network, leveraging geolocation services to track and show the last seen location of connected tools. Mark one missing and our network made up of hundreds of thousands, help find it. Signals from devices in range of our tools ping their location, even if the battery has been removed. Learn more about connected tools.
OUR VALUES : On the One-Key team we strive to deliver customer value, be transparent with work in all directions, embrace empowered, autonomous teams, receive, give, and ask for feedback frequently, and think with an entrepreneurial mindset.
THE JO b: As a member of our connected tools team, we are looking for someone with a deep knowledge of WPF to work on our desktop application that communicates to our connected tools. You would be using serial communication and our own proprietary communication protocol to communicate with our OpenLink enable tools, batteries, and lights. Applications include reading data from the tool, updating and repairing tools, configuring tools, and updating firmware.
WHO YOU ARE : Self-motivated developer with a demonstrated background designing, developing and deploying global desktop WPF applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: * Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field).
* Requires strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in WPF and desktop application development.
* Requires experience in .NET Framework 3.0+, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#
* Requires experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
* 3+ years of general .NET development experience.
* 2+ years of general .NET API development experience.
* Proven experience converting business requirements to functional applications.
* Experience analyzing existing code structures and improving application performance.
* Experience in serial communication to an embedded device.
PREFERRED * Experience in event driven UI development, especially Rx.NET or ReactiveUi.
* Experience in Git, Jenkins, and JIRA.
* Experience in AWS / cloud development.