Software Developer 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The CRI Program is seeking a Software Developer who will actively develop database systems as well as create web, desktop and mobile applications for important clinical and epidemiological studies. Duties include development of systems for the collection, processing, management, and presentation of research data and results. We work across a broad range of health care settings, each requiring specialized systems and fresh approaches. Candidates with a broad technical skill set, ability to work well in a diverse team environment, and strong communication skills are preferred.
* Design, develop and implement systems in a team setting, to support a variety of clinical and epidemiological research projects;
* Develop front-end and back-end applications to support the full spectrum of clinical research needs, including recruitment, tracking, data acquisition, and data analytics;
* Collaborate in the development and maintenance of data systems using a combination of internal or commercial software tools; and
* Work directly with researchers and project team members to help organize responsibilities, adhere to timelines, and meet deliverables;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Biomedical Informatics, Health Informatics or other related discipline plus at least 6 years related professional experience; or
* A combination of performance, education and prior directly related experience may be considered as equivalent to the above requirements provided that the individual possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements satisfactorily.
* Ability to mentor and help lead activities performed by junior developers and/or data managers;
* Ability to work effectively and comfortably with multidisciplinary teams of researchers, IT specialists and support staff;
* Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to be flexible and learn new concepts and technologies on the job;
* Great communication skills; and
* Legal authorization to work in the United States, and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
* Experience developing applications in the context of research studies; and
* Proven experience mentoring and helping lead teams of junior developers.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further information is available-