Software Engineer 6/29/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KLDiscovery, one of the largest national eDiscovery providers, is currently seeking a Software Engineer. This person will assist in review and analysis of applications, product development, and enhancements including documentation, code development, and unit testing of releases while adhering to KLDiscovery development processes and workflows with supervision and direction from lead engineers and superiors.
* Create program code per specifications
* Test, refine, and document programs
* Develop automated unit tests
* Develop automated functional and regression tests
* Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to applications in Production
* Work with the SQA team on defect resolution
* Create design and user documentation as needed
* Utilize, communicate and enforce coding standards
* Seek and participate in personal development opportunities to maintain a detailed knowledge of industry standards, engineering best practices, and business needs
* Provide Technical Support - bug fixes and implement enhancements to applications in Production within defined SLA
* Work in a team or with multiple organizational departments in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
* Adhere to development processes and workflows
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship.
This position operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either (i) a U.S. Citizen, (ii) ac active Green Card Holder, pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related scientific field preferred
* 1-2 years of related experience preferred
* Capable of problem identification and resolutions
* Ability to learn from others and adapt to standards
* Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
* Understands various programming languages including C#, SQL, etc
* Knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures
* Knowledge of Linux-based systems architecture
* Experience with automation of software and operating system deployments preferred
* Ability to work in a team or with multiple organizational departments in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to pass a background check upon offer
OUR CULTURAL VALUES
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
* Humble - No one is above another, we all work together to meet our clients needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
* Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
* Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers. It helps us stand out in an ever-increasing crowd of providers.
WHO WE ARE
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 43 locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class ediscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloittes Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer