This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOGETHER, WE CREATE POSSIBILITIES THAT MOVE LIFE AND COMMERCE FORWARD.
Manhattan Associates is a technology leader in supply chain and omnichannel commerce. We unite information across the enterprise, converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution. Our cloud and one-premises solutions and unmatched experience help drive both top-line growth and bottom-line profitability for our customers.
MAKING AN IMPACT EVERY DAY. We have spent the last 30 years listening, learning and working with our clients to become the most experienced supply chain execution company in the world. Every day, we help the world s most innovative manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers push themselves and their industries to solve the unsolvable problems of the past.
WHAT DRIVES US
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud-based solutions.
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
Our R&D team is the heart and soul of Manhattan Associates product portfolio. They design the future of our products ahead of the curve both technically and operationally over our competitors. You will be floating in the cloud, drinking your fair share of Java, and getting creative daily. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with people from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets to enhance your technical knowledge while on a path for career growth internally at Manhattan Associates.
WHAT IS THE BIG PICTURE?
Some of the important things you will do in this role:
* Under supervision, develop detailed design specifications for assigned components.
* Become familiar with all dependencies, interfaces and services required by assigned components.
* Participate in designing and developing components from detailed design specifications.
* Develop and unit tests assigned components following R&D development processes.
* Under supervision, estimate and plan your own work.
* Become the resident expert on assigned components.
* Evaluate software issues with assigned components and resolve them in a timely manner.
* Implement changes to assigned components, assuring the changes do not introduce new issues.
* Document all work.
* Create systems directories and files and execute simple commands.
* Code and debug simple problems in the primary language required for the role.
WHAT S REQUIRED OF ME?
* Bachelor s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
* 1 year of experience developing, supporting, or implementing application software
* Experience working with Oracle, MySQL, or DB2
* 1 year of experience developing with C++ or Java
* 1 year of experience working in Linux or Unix operating systems
* General knowledge of requirements gathering and management
* Systems knowledge (eg. OS, network, SAN, tuning, etc.)
* Technical Design skills/tools knowledge
OUR PEOPLE-FIRST CULTURE DEFINES US. Manhattan Associates is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of every team member. Our 3,400+ team members are the cornerstone of our global, dynamic culture that supports professional and personal development, drives employee commitment, enables successful collaboration and sparks ongoing innovation.
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGIES IN THE INDUSTRY. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMOTING A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES OPEN MINDS, FOSTERS SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CREATES OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH. WE ARE PROUDLY AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN. IN THE UNITED STATES, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION PROGRAM (E-VERIFY) OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. PARTICIPATION IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM ALLOWS MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES TO CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY OF ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES AFTER THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM (FORM I-9) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.