Software Engineer/Developer - Transportation 9/13/2020
Intelligent Automation, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IAI is looking for a Software Engineer/Developer with experiences in AI/Machine Learning and/or transportation. The candidate will work in an agile and dynamic R&D environment that focuses on developing, improving and testing software code for transportation system management and operation applications. The candidate will support (and/or lead) the development, integration, and testing of software in the areas of traffic data analysis, video/time-series data processing.
* Develop and implement software code for signals, image/video and text data analysis
* Design, develop and integrate web services to support existing software applications
* Contribute and implement the architecture and framework for cloud-based data analytics
* Design, enhance, and maintain existing software and perform upgrades to existing live production software applications
* Support monitoring of deployed services and applications
* Proficiency in Java programming language
* Experience building and maintaining web applications and services.
* Familiarity with HTML5/CSS, Bootstrap.
* Familiarity with SQL and querying relational databases
* Familiarity with Linux and basic shell commands
* Proficiency in software tools such as Jira and Git.
* Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages.
* Proficiency in Python programming languages.
* Experience with Grails3 and any variant of Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC).
* Familiarity with Android mobile application development.
* Familiarity with Windows desktop application development.
* A bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field.
IAI is a technology innovation company specializing in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies and corporations. IAI leverages agile R&D processes, a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio to excel in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions. IAI s core R&D areas include: AI & Advanced Computing; Autonomy & Robotics; Healthcare Research Technologies; Modeling, Simulation & Visualization; and Networks & Cyber Security; and Radar, Communications & Sensors. For more information about IAI please visit