Software Engineer (DevSecOps) 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Software Engineer (DevSecOps)
Location: Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
Clearance: Active current Secret
Please note that you must be a US citizen to apply to this job listing
Education/Experience: MA/MS plus 5 years of experience or BA/BS plus 12 years of experience
Certification: Current CompTIA Security+ or higher
Salary: Commensurate with experience
LCAT: Software Engineer Senior
As a DevSecOps engineer you will actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production catching and solving issues before launch. You will be critical to helping our customer reach over 50 automated deployments per day. As a DevSecOps engineer you will have a voice in the infrastructure and architecture decision making process. You will be part of an exciting transition to the cloud, Docker containers and state of the art orchestration tools. You will work closely with development teams to build end-to-end DevSecOps automated pipelines.
* Experience with 3 of 4 of the following: Multiple Modern Operating Systems, AWS, Atlassian Tools and Git
* Building Docker containers
* Automation software: Jenkins or Bamboo
* Micro Focus Fortify or similar application security testing software
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
* Technical curiosity with the ability to apply technology solutions to real business problems
* Ability to apply knowledge across a variety of dynamic environments
* CompTIA Security+
* AWS Cloud experience or any AWS certification
* Orchestration Tools ECS, Kubernetes, OpenShift
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer disabilities/veterans. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://s4inc.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com for an accommodation to this process.