Software Engineer- Entry Level 10/31/2019
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT MARVELL
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of Linux device drivers for the high performance Fibre Channel adapters, supporting both FCP and NVMe protocols
- Participate in all phases of development and support including design, coding, unit testing, benchmarking and support.
- Work closely with the Hardware, Firmware, and internal test teams on resolving issues during unit and integration testing (geographically disperse).
- Contribute meaningfully to the Linux upstream community and OS distro vendors (such as RedHat and SUSE)
- Implement process improvement steps (build/code related) including running static verification tools, debugging enhancements, build simplification
- Ensure that solutions meet our OEM qualification criteria; provide
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and at least 0-1 years of related professional experience.
Master s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with no professional experience is a plus
-knowledge of system architecture and operating system concepts.is a plus
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.