Software Engineer- Entry Level 10/16/2019
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT MARVELL
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
This position will be in our Santa Clara, CA design center. In this position, you will be part of a new DevOps team optimizing the development and release of next generation wireless and wired semiconductors utilizing multi-processing, leading edge software stacks and high-speed interfaces. The member will also have an opportunity to Design and Develop next-gen OS, Platform, and Infrastructure.
* Design and implement regression, release and benchmarking DevOps environment
* Design and implement automation infrastructure using traffic generation, containers/Kubernetes, data visualization and remote configuration
* Development of remote access, infrastructure management, test environment (including Jenkins)
* Unit testing various modules, and running required System and Integration tests using Perl/Python
* BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering degree
* 0-1 years of previous experience
* Experience with programming in C
* Experience in Python/Perl/ Shell Scripting
* Working experience on networking or storage software on Operating environments such as Linux or any variant of Unix
* Expertise in Software Development Lifecycles and software testing/automation methodologies & techniques
* Knowledge of networking or embedded Linux systems desirable
* Experience with Kubernetes, Jenkins
* Strong Programming Skills in C/Python, in a Unix type environment, with good problem-solving skills is big plus.
* Understanding of Networking Protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, etc.
* Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must have effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Self-motivated and a team player
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.