Software Engineer, Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER, SENIOR
LOCATION: TULSA, OK
The position requires developing automation applications for manufacturing industry with Infor ERP applications, frameworks and tool sets. It involves working with global team of professionals and business analysts in understanding the requirements, design and develop the applications. It requires work in all phases of application development, quality control and application maintenance.
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
* Material Design, Databinding, Google Location API, Push notifications, Core Java, Data structure. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
* Strong computer science fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
* Proficient in the latest version of Android.
* Exposure and work experience in Networking APIs and protocols like HTTP, SOAP, REST APIs,
* Security frameworks such as Token based authentication etc.
* Strong knowledge of XML, XSLT, XML APIs, Web Services APIs
* Exposure in Microsoft SQL server SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Report Writing
* Knowledge and Experience in .Net platforms
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in globally distributed time zones and cultures
* Understanding and exploring the Product from both Functional and Technical aspects
* Translating design specification into proven software solutions
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.